Friday, November 12, 2010

Waiting for My Disney Welcome Package!

So, I received an email about 2 weeks ago. Saying that they were going to send out our Disney Welcome Packs with more info on the 27th of October. So excited as I am I have been looking for the info in the mail lately. Also getting frustrated that it has not come yet!

Yesterday being a holiday I got an email for Yummy jobs. Seems like all holidays is when I get info from them. The email stated that They have not sent out my Welcome Pack yet. They are waiting for my offer letter from Disney. Then they would email me when they send out my package!

So, in other words, I need to wait again! I am learning great patients... or at least trying!

Oh and only 255 more days to wait till I get there....

1 comment:

  1. Urrrg, the sweet tension of dreaming for something awesome and waiting in agonizing doubt. Frigging corporations with oodles of red tape making potential employees miserable...
    Love you Jenny! I am praying you will get this job opportunity and not have all the angst be for naught.
    Also, I miss you and am tired of being a hermit. I am off work Dec. 2-5. Want to hang out any of those days? We could go see the new Harry Potter movie (I know, I know, you've already seen it 12 times but you know you love re-runs...)
    Faye.

    ReplyDelete