Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Umm have I mentioned waiting!

So, I thought I would update you all will all the details about the program that I know and that most people aways ask me.

I will be working at the Canadian Pavilion in Epcot. In the Pavilion I will be doing Food and Beverage Service. Which means I start out doing cart outside the pavilion and then move into working in the Le Cellier Steakhouse as a server in the end of the training process or at least that is what I think. I still am waiting for my favorite Disney Welcome Package (which I may never get... or at least it seems that way right now.)

I will be living on Disney Property. The complexes are The Commons, Chatham Square, Vista Way, and Patterson Court. See picture... click here! or Here (the second link gives you the overview of all the housing.) It is said we are most commonly placed in the Commons. I will be either in an apartment with 8,6,4, or just me people apartments. I will not know till the day I arrive where they have put me. All depends on what is available at the time I arrive. Because it is a nice gated community with tough security only Disney employees can be within the complex walls after a specific time of night.

There will be transportation in the form of buses that will take me to work. They also have bus service to Walmart so we can go and do shopping.

My start date is the 26th of July! So close but yet so far away... I do actually have to be there that day. I do not actually have to start work till the 27th though. The first week is Traditions and Training. Learning all the ins and outs of Disney and history.

I will get of course great Disney perks like free park entrance. Which makes me super excited to be spending free time with in the other parks and being able to wash away my days of issues on another ride on space mountain.

I am more then happy to have as many people come and visit me that want to but you would need to find your own accommodation. I will more then likely be working 40hrs a week and longer on busy seasons...I will not be around to be your personal tour guide. I am more then willing to see you on time off that I have.

I started this post a week ago and now I think I am going to finish it! If you have any other questions about my time away and the program. I will do my best to answer them for you!

Have a Magical Day!








No comments:

Post a Comment